Need Help to fix my SKP file!

I haven’t found a way without resorting to Ruby scripting. [Edit: The Position Camera Tool puts the Camera at a reasonable location it would seem.]

The initial Camera just after loading the file is located at the coordinates (958.706633", 179.711883", 4338520844592855487600226467840")

Switch to a Perspective Camera and the model appears blank. If you then set the Camera to a sane location using Ruby, you can navigate the model as normal. Using Zoom Extents puts the Camera out to some insane distance again.

Snippet to put Camera near the model Origin:
Sketchup.active_model.active_view.camera.set([-1500,-1500,1500], ORIGIN, Z_AXIS)

did you get this sorted?

Get what sorted ?
There have been several posts, so your cryptic question is too vague to answer…

I am still working on it, cleaning up the model. I used the one whiterabbitdesigncompany fixed. Did not understand the process to figure out myself to be honest. I am good at AutoCAD & Revit, but never have done any projects using Sketchup. I am still not able to copy-past any thing from the model I shared. However, I can edit the one which is fixed. Copy-past is a one way to do the job, but I would like to know the alternative and best solution.

Have you tried doing a component Purge?
I had a similar issue and that seemed to work for me.

if you select everything and make it a component, a context click will alow you to “save as” which will save only those parts as a discreet skp file.

please ignore I ment to post that to the topic
Kim