My sketchup go's subscription is not working when i sign in to my ipad or web

I subscribed yearly plan about 16 mar 2024 and today I just saw was expired on 4 April 2025 ( and my renew is 16 mar 2025)

I can’t find any orders from you at all, not from April 4th 2023 or from March 2024. It may be that you ordered under a different name or email.

You should contact support here, and ask them to look into what subscriptions you have:

https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact

I did send email to the Support team and attached the files to this email

If that was renewed via the App Store, I might not see the order.

When you sign in to SketchUp for iPad, or SketchUp for web, don’t just use your Apple ID email, try using the Sign in with Apple option.

I did because I saw from another comment but still not work and the support team reply the email that they will find out what going on … what next for me ?

Every time I try to working on it via email, apple it’s still show that I’m on free trial and thru the Trimble the plan was expired from 4.4.24 I’m not sure this is the main reason that not working with everything I try

At this point you should probably wait for Customer Support to get back to you.

Hi, what do I do? I read some replies and my problem is the same, my email was hidden at the time of purchase. What is the next procedure? Thanks

I can’t see any subscriptions for the email address that Apple inserted for you, which suggests you used your real email address when buying Go. Try signing in using either Google or the default Trimble one, and with your real email address. That hopefully will then connect you to the Go subscription you paid for.

I have bought Sketchup 2024 GO subscription. Its still in Free Trial. How do I change from Free Trial to subscription plan? On a Mac.