My School Keeps Seeing Are you in the right place?

We are getting the messsage for our @nbtigers.org accounts when my Industrial tech teacher goes to sign in. I have the sketchup app allowed for our entire google domain. I’ve been seeing that a ton of schools are asking to be allowed, I guess can our @nbtigers.org domain be added to be able to use sketchup for schools?

CaseyG Are you the one that I need to talk to on this issue?

Thanks!

Jim

1 Like

Hi @jcody, sorry for my late reply. I am happy to add you to our database and will do so right now. You should be all set to deploy the app by the time you see this. Just make sure you deploy the app correctly as improper deployment can cause issues later on.

Thank you! All seems to be working now!

JC

Excellent, Glad to help. I hope you and your students are able to have a lot of fun with SketchUp for Schools. If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out anytime on our forums.

Additionally, we are always looking for suggestions for new curriculum so if you have an idea you would like to see us add in the future, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.