My plugins are not loading in sketchup 2020 when I run the program

Try reinstalling LibFredo6

This relates to not only your own extensions/plugins, but the shipped extensions which are failing to loadā€¦

It suggests that you havenā€™t installed v2020 properly.
In that case permission issues can prevent files loading or preferences getting saved etcā€¦

You usually donā€™t need to reinstall, a ā€˜repairā€™ could fix itā€¦

Here are the stepsā€¦
Ensure that SketchUp is closed.
Find the v2020 installerā€™s exe file - this is usually downloaded into your Downloads folder.
Select the installerā€™s exe fileā€™s icon and right-click > context-menu > ā€œRun as administratorā€
When prompted choose ā€œRepairā€.
After it completes try using SketchUp againā€¦

Installing any complex app on Windows in any other way can cause unpredictable results - you might get lucky, but must disasters like this can be fixed this wayā€¦
Never double-click an installerā€™s exe file to ā€˜Runā€™ it - even if you have admin-powers it is not the same thingā€¦

I re-installed it 5-6 times bt then also the problem persists

I tried repairing, but then also it is showing the same error message

Iā€™ve pinged @colin - he might have some more ideasā€¦

I donā€™t see anything obviously wrong. You could close Sketchup, then go into this folder:

C:\Users\Mahima Prasad\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp 2020\SketchUp\

Rename the Plugins folder to something else, then open SketchUp again. If there are no errors, then one or more plugins are having problems. Go into the renamed Plugins folder, and take a few extensions at a time, into the newly created Plugins folder, and see which one then brings back the error messages. No need to move the ones named su_xxxx, those get recreated when the new Plugins folder is made.

1 Like

I renamed the folder, then also the problem persists.
And even there is only problem with extensions named su_xxxx, others are working fine.