More Fredo6 plugins becoming paid extensions

Yes. I deal with that frequently, too.

1 Like

To be more specific; resizing lines, faces, groups, components. And yes I also know some people who still use MS Paint :sweat_smile:. The tagline on the frontpage of Sketchup.com is “super-smart 3D modeling software”, without plug-ins like Fredoscale it just is just simply not.

1 Like

I think the point is that FredoScale is a great addition to SketchUp, as are Round Corner and Joint Push-Pull. Iconic examples.

…can’t live without them.

I agree. They are great additions to SketchUp and I use them but SketchUp is definitely not useless without them.

I can…

100% in SketchUp online free version (no plugins).

Roadside light design (with rain collector on top) for a seaside camping place.
Should I delete this post?
Not very much linked at all with Fredo6’s plugins.

4 Likes

I did live 48 years without SketchUp.

7 Likes

I’m working on a project for work where I’m drawing a printing press, 70 meters long. Drawn all the foundations, trenches, piping, ladder rack & cable tray. Only used 1 extension, Solid Inspector2.

1 Like

The Egyptians didn’t use SketchUp at all! You are all right, let’s just encourage Trimble not to develop SU and leave it as it now. It’s just good like this.

2 Likes

I used SketchUp almost 20 years for Architecture, I do all processes from concept to construction documents without Fredo Scale (and most Fredo’s plugins). When resize objects, I just simply use native scale tool, then type in unit follow value in VCB.

I currently sometime just use JointPushPull. To be honest, I still love all the “super” Fredo Plugins, but I don’t use just because their UI.

I think a lot of people don’t know that Sketchucation is also a forum besides a resource of extensions.
Beside that some people like this forum better than Sketchucation’s forum… (At least I do…)

1 Like

I agree with you to some extend.
The Extension Warehouse doesn’t have a possability to ask questions. (or at least I haven’t spotted it yet)
So for a question about an extension from the warehouse I would come here…

I see your logic.
I just think that some people have other kinds of logic then you. :smiley:

I read both Sketchucation and Skechup forum regularly.

So you can ask questions report issues on any of those forums.

5 Likes

Not all developers that publish on Sketchucation might do that too, so I think @Box point still stands.

1 Like

I was refering to this as your point and I agree with you on that…

1 Like

You get more sympathy if you do that, but KFC won’t get the message.

2 Likes

Hi
I have purchased the bundle above and have received my licenses. But all of them give me this message when I try to validate the licenses: "msg_validation_error Request to sketchucation = ERROR_F07
Please help.
Thank you
John SB

Make sure you have the most recent version of the Sketchucation Extension Store tool.

I do.