Models won't upload to warehouse

It looks like there’s an issue with the 3D Warehouse. Wait awhile and try again. It’s being worked on.

i wanted to download the models to my ipad sketchup viewer for a meeting in an hour.
let me know if you know another way to make the file viewable in viewer? i am going to see if i can airdrop it onto the ipad

Maybe you could e-mail it to yourself? Or use Trimble Connect?

thanks, i air dropped it to the pad and i am able to view it so hopefully it will be ok. thanks for the quick reply and i will try the warehouse later.

We’re looking into this issue and will update when we know more. Thanks for reporting it marc4.

1 Like

Workaround for now is to save the file and upload via browser. (We’re still getting uploads, just not from within SketchUp). We’ll let you know when it’s back.

-b

1 Like

We found the issue and have fixed 2019. Fix on other versions of SketchUp coming shortly.

Edit: should now be good on all versions. Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

The error message still shows up for me when I upload via browser, but I can upload models via Sketchup now.

Works for me now.

? It always worked via browser. Something’s up with your browser.

@Barry - I’m using Chrome (update 76) and I’m getting this message:

Hi Jim,

I’m able to replicate this error. Looking into it now…

It looks like we have the opposite problem as yesterday. Uploading from SketchUp appears to be working but uploads from a browser are failing. So as a work-around can you try uploading from inside of SketchUp?

I can no longer upload from SketchUp (using 2017 Make):

Hmm, something is definitely amiss, 2017 should work. We’ll keep on investigating. Thanks again Jim.

My bad … I was using 2015 at the time. It works with 2017 Make. Sorry about that ;(

Ah, that’s a relief. 17 and later should be working. Thanks Jim!

On the browser part, we have some internal folks that can repro, but I can’t using Win7 or Win10 with Chrome 76. Are you still really Win7? We’ll continue efforting.

For me it started yesterday; Getting that busted “opps” auto error msg, uploading via web-interface drop option in the 3DW … on Win10, Chrome 76.0 [got Opera and Yandex too, hadnt tried them] and use a variety of versions [SU6 to 201*s and web] … jfyi

[edit] Did just upload it into the web app, then transferred it to the warehouse, so that is the current workaround, for me … but seems as if direct upload to the 3DW is a no go for now

Yep. Still using Windows 7 Professional (SP1). Hasn’t rusted a bit :slight_smile:

I just confirmed that I still can’t upload using Chrome.

1 Like