Model won't save or download correctly

Hi,

I’m making a model for a school project, it’s ~81 MB. I’m on a Windows, using Sketchup for School on the website version. My PC is not new at all, so maybe that has something to do with it? My model’s saving function won’t move from “saving” to “saved”, even after 5 hours of waiting. It keeps saying “Failed to save file”. I tried purging previously deleted components, but it won’t delete them. The “recycle” symbol spins for a few seconds and then stops (and nothing is deleted). However, I can still edit the model. I also can’t rename it. When I try to download it, it downloads as a 0 MB model (which is incorrect). Is there a way to export it in an editable format and re-open it in a new file? I’m not sure about the differences between the different types of formats you can export it.

I included an image if that helps.

Thank you for your help.
Alexandra

I think Trimble must be having an issue with it’s cloud storage - I’ve lost all my projects stored on Trimble Connect and it won’t let me save to there either - this is new today, in-fact within the hour because when i started work I could see my projects and now I can’t.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.