Model dissapears when scaling in Layout

Hello! Im trying to scale a Sketchup model in Layout, but when i choose the scale, the model dissapears. I already tried enlarging the viewport but there´s no way I can find it!
I´ve seen people with similar issues, is there any other solution?
Thanks!

Share the LayOut file so we can see what you are working with. It might be as simple as enlarging the viewport before scaling the view.

What version of SketchUp are you using. There is no 2020 Free Plan like you put in your forum profile.

Sorry, its the 2020 Pro version.
We also tried enlarging the viewport first, but we cant find it.
3060_sketch.skp (13.2 MB)
model_1.200.layout (4.0 MB)
Thank you for answering!

Part of the problem is you need to have set up a scene in the SketchUp model to use for the viewport in LayOut. Using Last saved SketchUp view creates huge problems if you have to go back to the SketchUp file to make edits or adjustments.

What scale are you trying to set?

1:200.
How do we set the scene for the viewport? We have a scene created but we dont know how to link it into Layout, its our first time using it :smiling_face_with_tear:
Thanks again for helping!

Who is this model for? Giants? Your basketball court is 26.1 kilometers long. The rest of your model is similarly huge. That’s going to be a problem at a scale of 1:200 on the paper size you’ve selected. At that scale you’re just looking at a blank area in the model.

You have to create scenes in the SketchUp file. The model file you share has no scenes in it. Once you’ve set up the SketchUp model correctly with scenes, then send to LayOut. You can select the scene in the SketchUp Model panel on the right.

Before you try to go any farther with LayOut you should go through the LayOut tutorials at learn.sketchup.com and for this model, you should make sure it’s the right size. What I see in the SketchUp model indicates you aren’t ready to go to LayOut yet.

By the way, watch the tag usage. ALL edges and faces should be created AND remain untagged. Only groups and components should be given tags.
Screenshot - 1_24_2024 , 11_32_07 AM

And purge unused stuff periodically to keep your model clean.
Screenshot - 1_24_2024 , 11_32_27 AM

Oh! We did the model in Revit and then imported it into Sketchup, I think we didnt check the measures before. We tried again and the problem is solved haha, thank you so much!

Your model is seriously screwed up. The buildings lean more than the Leaning Tower of Pisa.