Missing Layout Scrapbooks

Hi guys,

on both of my (German) installations I can’t find these fancy new Autotext-Scrapbooks. Maybe they weren’t included because of translation issues? In any case, could somebody upload these, so I can use them? :slight_smile:

I think this was reported ( @colin ?) there are some scrapbooks in the translations that did not make it in the build.
There are ways to get them all by messing around in the package content, but any update will reset them to the original. Another way is to temporalily set the language for the LayOut.app to English, Edit the right Scrapbook and then save it as your own.
On Mac, all languages are packed in the installer file. In the System Preferences > Language and Region settings > Apps, you can change how a specific App should open:

Then change it back .

More easier, download these:

TB-Contemporary.layout (90,4 KB)

open and save as ScrapBook :slight_smile:

Hi @MikeWayzovski → I loved your long solution that ended with a “and here you can download” at the VERY END! Downloaded it, saved it, loving it! Thanks a bunch!!!

1 Like

I did try the switching language idea, and that doesn’t make the templates change. The ones you are given are based on the OS language.

On Mac, the English templates are here:

/Applications/SketchUp 2022 /LayOut.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj/Templates/

You can get there by copying that text and paste it into the Finder’s Go menu, Go to Folder…