Mi sketch no

Holaaa!!!

My Sketchup, I got it via web, I can open and see it and press the icons, but it does not allow me to draw or open sketch of previous year’s programs.

Help…

My Sketchup, I got it via web, I can open and see it and press the icons, but it does not allow me to draw or open sketch of previous year’s programs.

1 Like

Gracias! por la traducción.

Sorry but that’s all I got for your issue !

Don t worry, thank you for the help.

When you installed, did you right-click the install file and select “run as administrator”? If not, do this.

If you check his profile you’ll see he’s using the Free version, which wouldn’t involve installing anything.

If you consider this is placed under SketchUp Pro and he says he got it from the web…

Is it the desktop Pro 2018 trial you are using? Your profile is contradicting the forum category you have posted in.

Do you see the model axis, or just a white screen where the model window should show the axis?

You’re right, his seems to be a common issue where people post under the wrong category; as a forum where people give of their free time to help we might assume the posted category is correct without having to always check on someone’s profile?

Figuring it out isn’t easy, but the part about getting via web is a Google translation. Curiously, “Mi Sketchup, lo consegui via web” translates in the way white rabbit showed, but just “lo consegui via web” translates to: you achieve it via the web, which would make sense for the describing the free version.

Hopefully he will come back and let us know which one he is using.

Lo conseguí vía web = I got it from the website. (it’s not clear even for a Spanish speaker if he means the web version or the desktop one).

A screenshot would be helpful.

NOTE: I edited the original post by moving it to the “SU for Web” category.

Espanol

Una bienvenida a nuestra comunidad en línea con información útil

¡Hola @cbenzantofinova y bienvenidos al SketchUp Community Forum!

Su publicación no describe suficientemente su problema de una manera que nos ayude a comprender completamente lo que está experimentando. En este caso, una captura de pantalla puede proporcionar más información.

Estoy seguro de que encontrará que su participación aquí es esclarecedora, informativa y placentera. Para tu información, se proporcionan varios enlaces AQUI y AQUI para dirigirlo a información útil relativa a este sitio. (Haga clic en el texto en negrita).

• Parte de la información que se ofrece en este mensaje puede ser redundante, ¡pero se espera que la encuentre más útil! *

Como nuevo usuario de SketchUp, quiero ayudarlo a familiarizarse rápidamente con algunas de las mejores formas de utilizar SketchUp y comunicar sus inquietudes de la mejor manera posible en este foro. He adjuntado varios videos informativos a continuación para su revisión. Estos pueden ofrecer alguna orientación adicional a medida que continúe aprendiendo SketchUp. Simplemente haga clic en el texto en negrita para dirigirse a los enlaces a los que se hace referencia.

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 1

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 2

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 3

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 4

Los enlaces de video que siguen exhiben una función que solo está disponible con SU Pro (y SU Shop) pero que no está disponible con SU Make (o Free). Estos se proporcionan para dar una idea del potencial de este software extraordinario.

Getting Started with LayOut

Layout Tips

De nuevo, bienvenido, y siéntase libre de hacer tantas preguntas y publicar con la frecuencia que desee. ¡Espero con interés que te conviertas en un miembro activo de esta Comunidad!

¡Estoy seguro de que encontrará que su experiencia en esta comunidad en línea es positiva!

English

A Welcome to our Online Community with some Useful Information

Hello @cbenzantofinova and welcome to the SketchUp Community Forum!

Your post does not sufficiently describe your issue in a manner that helps us fully understand exactly what you are experiencing. In this case, a screenshot may provide more information.

I am sure you will find your participation here to be enlightening, informative, and enjoyable. FYI, several links are provided HERE and HERE to direct you to some useful info relative to this site. (Click on the bold text.)

Some of the information offered in this message may be redundant, but it is hoped that you’ll find most of it useful!

As a new SketchUp User, I want to help you quickly become familiar with some of the best ways to make use of SketchUp and to best communicate your concerns here on this Forum. I have attached several informative videos below for your review. These may offer some additional guidance as you continue to learn SketchUp. Just click the boldfaced text to be directed to the referenced links.

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 1

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 2

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 3

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 4

The video links that follow exhibit a feature that is only available with SU Pro (and SU Shop) but not available with SU Make (or Free). These are provided to give a glimpse of the potential of this extraordinary software.

Getting Started with LayOut

Layout Tips

Again welcome, and feel free to ask as many questions and to post as frequently as you wish. I look forward to your becoming an active member of this Community!

I am confident that you will find your experience in this online community to be positive!