Match photo disappears when I rotate model

I impored image and used Matched Photo option, and successfully aligned axes.
How do I keep all my work from disappearing when I orbit?

After orbiting:

ALSO, is there a way to controll the opacity of the new objects I draw on top of the photo?

Yes. That happens with Match Photo and it’s supposed to. There is only one camera position in the model that aligns with the photo. Start your model from that position. In an image like that you should be able to model nearly the entire visible walls without orbiting the camera.

You really should set the origin down at the bottom of the wall so the model is up above the ground plane.

Thanks Dave!
DO you have any tips for controlling opacity when I model on top of the photo?

Make adjustments to the style in the Styles panel. There are sliders na dtick boxes at the bottom.

Thanks again Dave!
Will give this a go…

Set the render style to Xray mode.

When you have the camera set up for the Match Photo, create a new scene page, name it “MatchPhoto” or similar.
Create a layer to assign the Match Photo image to (ie “MatchPhoto”.)
Select the image and in Entity Info change the image’s layer property to point to this layer.
Set styling to what you wish (ie, Xray mode.)
Lastly, update the scene.
If asked to create a new style for the scene, say yes and give it a name same as the scene.

Then create a new scene page for general editing, call it “Edit” or similar.
With this scene as the active scene, toggle the “MatchPhoto” layer off.
Set render style to “Monochrome” (this helps you keep front faces facing outwards, and the blue back faces facing inwards on manifold volumes.)
Switch off all fog, shadows, edge profiles, edge extension etc. The simplest (and fastest) style possible for editing.
Set the camera however you wish, Iso mode with a perspective camera is normal.
Lastly, update the “Edit” scene.
If asked to create a new style for the scene, say yes and give it a name same as the scene.
Now you can Orbit and Pan in the “Edit” scene, without affecting any other scene.

Repeat creating other scenes for presentation (image export, printing, etc.)
Each scene can have it’s own style. (Ie, your print scene could have sketchy edges with color and textures on, along with shadows set to a certain day and time.)

In the View menu, you can switch Scene Tabs on to quickly switch between them.