Manage tray

I’m new on sketch up and I’m quite fustrated with this program. I was working on my model when my tray disappeared. Then it moved to the left of my computer screen where my toolbar is and each one disappears when selected. Also my entity tray became blank and don’t have my tags tray anymore. How do I retrieve these back. They are selected under the manage tray list

You might start with going to Preferences>Workspace and clicking Reset Workspace.

When you installed SketchUp did you right click on the downloaded installer file and choose Run as administrator? If not, close SketchUp and do so now. If you are given the option, choose Repair.

By the way, your profile says your operating system is “2021”. Please correct that.

I am on sketch up pro 2021. I’m not sure what you mean by the repair. I don’t see that anywhere ??

You’ve entered 2021 for the Operating System. That should be Windows 10 or some other version of Windows since you are talking about the Default Tray.
Screenshot - 3_16_2021 , 10_42_47 AM

Find the installer for SketchUp 2021. You had to have downloaded it before you could install the program. It’s probably in the Downloads folder. Right click on it and choose Run as administrator. If you get a window that asks you what you want to do with the installer, choose the Repair option.

I’ve managed to retrieve my trays. The only problem I have is that my tray is on the left hand side of my screen and I want it on the right. Can you help with that please ??

Grab the tray at the top and drag it over to the right side of the screen. If you double click on the top bar of the tray it should anchor itself once you get it close.

May have a look at this video. It explains handling of the trays.
SketchUp Trays - YouTube

THANK YOU !!! I tried doing this before but I guess because I was so fustrated it wouldn’t work. It is all good with the tray now. Now I’ve lost the wall on the rear of the house lol and for 2 days can’t seem to get it done. I’ve tried doing the rectangle from corner to corner but it’s slanted and it won’t do the whole wall. Just partially. On to figure this problem out.