Looking for someone to create plans & 3D finished drawing of a shed/ workshop

I’m looking for someone to create plans and a 3D drawing of a shed. Size 16 x 28. I have an idea of the design, layout and finishes in my head. I’ve tried playing around in SketchUp, but just can’t figure it out. I need something that I can present to the HOA, and something I can take to the lumber yard to get materials.

I can swing a hammer and build the shed, I just can’t design it. Looking for something pretty simple. If there is anyone here that can help, please let me know.

I’m a newbie here, if this type of post is not allowed please delete it.

Thank you

I sent you a private message.

There are free shed plans on the 3D warehouse. There are millions of models on the 3D warehouse, so maybe you can find exactly what you want.

Dave - I am looking to hire someone to help me design a small barn - using Sketch up !
Are you for hire ?

12x32%20Shedrow%20w%2012’%20OH_FB|690x367

Yes. We should talk privately, though. Click on my name at the top of this post and then click Message. Send me a private message with e-mail address and your phone number if you want to talk instead of write.

Hi John,

I can also assist you with designing using SketchUp. Charges are very nominal.

Can not PM you , please enable it or you can reach me at scott.cisin20 at gmail

Looking to discuss with you regarding your needs.

Best,
Scott

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.