Load Errors (Start-up)

• List itemLoad Errors (Start-up)

Error Loading File SketchUcation - Copy.rb
Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant SCF::TOOLSS>
C:/Users/nicol/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/SketchUcation - Copy.rb:177:in <module:SCF> C:/Users/nicol/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/SketchUcation - Copy.rb:17:in <top (required)>

Do you have the current version of the Sketchucation Extension Store tool? Where did you get it? Or did you install an old version? There should be no SketchUcation - Copy.rb

Good day Dave, I have this problem for some times and tried many times to get in Sketchucation applications. I can log in as premium and download the extensions but cannot run them. I see them in my downloads file folder and it stops there. I manage to run Sketchup as basic application without any Fredo Apps. (new ones)

So far that doesn’t answer my questions.

Did you install SketchUp correctly? Are you installing the extensions correctly? From the load error I suspect SketchUp was not installed correctly nor was the extension installed correctly.

First close SketchUp and find the downloaded installerwhich should be in your Downloads folder. Right click on it and choose Run as administrator. Then, if the option presents itself, choose Repair. After that completes restart your computer.

Next, go to Plugin Store Download | SketchUcation and download the current version of the Sketchucation Tool. (click on the big “Download Now” button.) In SketchUp go to Extensions>Extension Manager. At the bottom click on Install Extension. Navigate to where you saved the SketchUcation Tool file. Select it and choose Open.

Quit and restart SketchUp to ensure the extensions load correctly.

1 Like

Thank’s I will follow :smile:

Thank You Dave :ok_hand: It work’s

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.