License/Username problem

Hey guys! Maybe it’s a stupid question but i’m stuck. I downloaded and installed SketchUp Pro 2016 and i am trying to authorize my license but it is not working because i don’t know how to change the username. It says licensed to: SketchUp Pro 2016 Trial User, 20 Days remaining. How can i change that? Thanks in advance!

Did you get a new license from SketchUp for SketchUp 2016? You should have received and e-mail with the new license info after you purchased the license. You’ll be able to copy and paste the information in the Add License window.

I bought the license from a software company where my firm buys the software. Not from SktechUp directly. The license is for SketchUp Pro 2016 so i do have the right one. When i add the license it says i don’t have the correct license information. I called the software company and they told me it’s because of the username.

Copy the license information from the e-mail. In the Add License window, you should find a button (If I remember correctly it’s labeled “Advanced”.) click on the button and paste the copied license info into it.

When i do that is says i don’t have a valid license. But i know that the license is legit because i tested it on the SketchUp Homepage.

You need to contact the reseller and get them to straighten it out.

i will thanks for your help!

It wasn’t much help but you’re welcome. Good luck.