[License] Lifetime license doubt

Hi, I have 8 computers with SketchUp Pro, 4 with 2020 version and 4 with 2019 version, all licenses are single user and lifetime. I want to know if it’s possible to let all the licenses with the same version, or I will have to buy new licenses to do this? Thank you!

It depends on when your maintenance for the different licenses expired. With good luck you have the possibility to update the 2019 versions to 2020. @colin might be able to look you up. Otherwise you will have to purchase new subscriptions.

I can’t find your licenses from the email address you use in the forum.

In theory, each Classic license was allowed to be activated on two computers, and those computers will still be able to use that older version after you have activated a new version, but, after that you can’t activate the old version on a new computer.

If the four computers are using 2019 licenses that are already in use in the updated four 2020 computers, you won’t be able to move the 2019 licenses to new computers.

You can move the 2020 licenses to new computers, by doing a remove of the license on an old computer, that will free up the activation for a new computer.

At this point you can’t buy a single user permanent license. If you did get a subscription you would be allowed to use 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022 versions of SketchUp, on two of your computers.

Thank you for you reply @colin and @Anssi.

This is my personal account, professional are (email removed)

Please don’t post your e-mail on a public forum. Edit it away. You can tell it to Colin in a personal message.

I looked up your licenses, and I think you have five of them. At least three of those have a 2021 version available, and the ones that you are still using 2019 have either a 2020 or a 2021 license available.

There is a page for retrieving your license details, but that doesn’t seem to be working for me at the moment.

You can try the license page yourself, and see if you get any details showing up. If you don’t, you may need to contact support to ask them for the details. Try entering a serial number and email address on this page: