LibFredo6 Installation

I have been unable to install the LibFredo6 plugin that is required by the Fredo Scale plugin in the Sketchup Pro 2018 program in my HP Pavilion 500-449 PC, and I need a little help with it. I also have upgrades to Windows 10…

I would like to have one of you that knows these plugins guide me through the installation process of the RBZ version of this plugin please. My email address is popadave5@gmail.com for any that can help in this.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

David Mussett

You didn’t say exactly what issues you are running into, so the best I can do is to cite the standard procedure…

• From SketchUp 2018 open Window->Extension Warehouse
  • If you are not already signed in, click the little “sign in” item at upper right and do so now
  • In the search bar at the top, type Fredo and hit return
  • In the search results you should see LibFredo6. Click that to open its page
  • In that page, click “Get This Extension” at upper right
  • In the dialogs that pop up during install, give approval that you want to install the extension
  • When the install finishes, quit and restart SketchUp.

If that doesn’t work, please tell us exactly what you did and what went wrong (with screen shots of error messages if possible).

All of Fredo’s RBZ files are always up to date at the SketchUcation PluginStore - the limited support he offers at the EWH might put you ‘out of step’.

Download the Lib’s RBZ from here:

[You can get current versions of all of the RBZs for all of Fredo’s extensions from the PluginStore…]
Then open the SketchUp v2018 menu item Window > Extension Manager > Red ‘Install Extension’ Button.
Note that older SketchUp versions have a different way of access the Installer [via Preferences]
Find the downloaded RBZ file, then it should install…
Answer in the affirmative to any prompts.
Restart SketchUp to ensure that the Lib and any installed Fredo extensions get fully synced…

Note that you need a membership to download from SketchUcation.
The Register section offers a free membership - follow one of the several blue links - all members can upload/download and participate in the forums at SketchUcation… however, an optional modestly proced ‘premium’ membership gives you more advantages - like Shop discounts, free downloads of many useful files etc - but that’s your choice…