Layout View Showing Lines Not Visible In SketchUp Scene

I have one of several Layout views that is showing a couple of lines that are not visible when viewing the same scene in SketchUp.

Can you share the LO file so we can see what you’ve got setup?

The file is too large for this messaging system. I have uploaded the Layout and referenced SketchUp file to a Google Drive folder:

(link received and now deleted)

I’ve got the files but you might want to remove the link since it contains client information.

Good point. How do I remove the link?

Click on the three dots at the bottom right part of the post and then the pencil icon.

I think I got it. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m thinking that this is a thing @adam would be interested in seeing. You could send him a private message with the link to your files. It acts as if the geometry is a long way from the origin but it isn’t and I see the same problem when I move the components right to the origin.

To keep moving ahead for the time being you could hide those edges in the component so they won’t be rendered. I did that for this image.

Great work around suggestion.

How do I send a private message to @adam? When I click on the link it takes me to a profile page but I don’t seeing any way to send a message. Is there a way to forward this entire conversation to him?

You might need another post or two under your belt before you can send him a message but then you click on his name, go to his profile and you should see a Message button.

By the way, there was some incorrect tag usage. All edges and faces should be untagged. And it would hurt to purge unused stuff from your SketchUp file…
Screenshot - 9_7_2022 , 10_19_58 AM