Layout Page edition Can't Have Separate Views of a Model?

Hi there, I try to make multiple view of the same object in Layout, on different pages.
But when I modify page 1, all of the 4 pages will be the same as page 1. what can I do to modify only one page at a time and keep my views?

Thank you

I can think of a couple of reasons why this might be. First, you need to create scenes in SketchUp to use for each view you want to show of your model. Choose the appropriate scene for each viewport in LayOut. Second, make sure you don’t have your viewport on a shared layer in LayOut.

Upload the LayOut file or upload it to DropBox and I can give you a more definitive answer.

You should probably update your profile. It says you are using SketchUp for Schools which doesn’t include LayOut.

FYI, some housekeeping: I edited the topic title to add “…Have Separate Views of a Model” which hopefully more fully describes the issue facing the original poster.

1 Like

Have you looked at your layer settings? Is your model view on a layer set to show on every page? See screenshot. Red arrow pointing to multiple page setting. If so, change to single page. Go back and do this for all 3 other SU model references as well.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.