I'm trapped in a box

hi, i was modeling some pumps, but in some momento, the camera went crazy, when i tried to zoom out, it made a super zoom, and now im trapped in a box.

Made a square for reference and move with the hand, then, after tha same distance it returns to the origin point. In some point i saw mi model far way.

@Box ?

You might get trapped by the lost label-bug

Pls upload the file for some might wanna check.
Here are some suggestions:

yes, its like a tiny volume (space). i can move from there. only on the positive axes.

Why don’t you share the SKP file so we can see it and help you out?

Are you using the web-based version of SketchUp or SketchUp Pro? Your profile is confusing and you’ve posted in the SketchUp Pro forum.

there is it Dropbox - File Deleted

Plano.zip (1.2 MB)

Were you using leader text in the model?

I copied the geometry and pasted into a new file which behaves. better. You do need to correct the face orientation for a lot of the model.

OMG thank you! i´ve been working for 2 days (12 hrs).

but what do you mean by ; correct the face orientation?

Faces have a front and a back. The default back face color is blue. I use green for my default style which is what is used in the file I uploaded. Back faces are meant to be on the inside of 3D shapes. Reversed faces can create problems in your modeling and in rendering as well as 3D printing. Best work flow is to correct reversed faces as you go.

Please update your profile with the correct version and your graphics card. There has to be some sort of graphics card/adapter in your computer.

ok, thank you. ill update my profile