I don't see installed extension

extensions
fredo6

I installed LibFredo6 but i don’t see its tools anywhere. I searched about it and I found that AdditionalPluginFolder.rb has to be installed to see LibFredo6 tools. anyone here has installed this extension? I am using SketchUp 2016.

Try restarting SketchUp.

Then confirm that it is loaded under your extension.

Ho did you install LibFredo6? You don’t have to install the AdditionalPluginfolder script to make LibFredo6 work.

Do you see LibFredo Settings in the window menu?

i tried that :frowning:

Yes there is LibFredo6 settings

Lib Fredo is only a helper folder, you need to install it for other tools to work.
Try installing some Fredo tools.

What tools are you expecting to see?

I installed this. https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/libfredo6
There are other plugins in it too like FredoScale
Tools on Surface
RoundCorner
Curviloft
HoverSelect
GhostComp
SUClock
FredoTools
Curvizard
TopoShaper

No. those are all separate downloads. They are not included in LibFredo6 but LiFredo6 is required to make all those other tools work.

FredoScale
Tools on Surface
RoundCorner
Curviloft
HoverSelect
GhostComp
SUClock
FredoTools
Curvizard
TopoShaper

See my post above yours.

I tried ToolsOnSurface to intall separately but still can’t see it. ok i will see your post.

Get the current versions of those tools from the Sketchucation Extension Store.

OOhhhh. It worked!!! Thank you so mcuh. :smile:

I’m shocked.

Yes i just installed RoundCorners and JointPush pull tools and those worked in this way. I think i tried to install them yesterday by downloading them separately from WareHouse but didn’t work. it worked from the SketchUcation Extension store.

Once you had installed the helper file LibFredo.

I don’t know yesterday I installed extensions and they didn’t appear. but i can see them in preferences > extensions. is ther anyway i can uninstall useless ones?