I can't find my Fredo6 JointPushPull extension in my Sketchup

Hi please help me.

I recently purchased the license for the Fredo6 JointPushPull extension and downloaded latest version of v4.6a. I installed the extension in my Sketchup and it even says on the extension manager that it’s enabled.

However, I can’t find it anywhere on my sketchup. I checked the toolbars as well as my Fredo6 Collection of extensions and it is nowhere to be found.

I’m so frustrated as I want to use this extension as soon as possible as I just paid for it however I can’t activate the license nor use the extension if it isn’t showing up on my Sketchup. Attached below are screenshots for your reference.

Please please help me. Thanks.

Quit and restart SketchUp.

I’ve already done that and it’s still not showing up

Have you installed Libfredo6 also on Sketchucation ? It is a companion app that is used with many of his extensions. Found here Sketchucation

In addition to the current version of LibFredo6 you must also have the current version of the Sketchucation ExtensionStore tool installed for license management and a license for Joint Push/Pull.

See:

1 Like

And as a final check if the things above don’t work, open the Ruby Console in SketchUp then close and reopen SketchUp leaving the Ruby Console open. Do you see any error messages in the console following launch of SketchUp?

1 Like