Fredo6_jointpushpull options do not appear

Hello, When I use fredo6_jointpushpull the options don’t appear.
Can someone please help me?
Thanks

Do you have the current licensed version? Do you have the current version of LibFredo6 installed? Do you have the current version of the Sketchucation Extension Store installed?

Thank you for the reply.
I think so but I will repeat the process with the Sketchucation Extension Store.

What isn’t clear is whether you have this issue with an extension you have had installed for some time or if it is a new download?
Some of Fredo’s extensions are now commercial, including Joint pushpull, and if you haven’t updated to the paid version the old one will simply not function.

In fact I didn’t buy the extension, I just downloaded it and I wasn’t asked for any payment on SketchUcation.
Thank you for your help.

In fact there is a trial period for the extension but to continue using it you will need to purchase a license for it. See the first post in the Joint Push/Pull thread at Sketchucation.

Note the requirements.

Thank you for the answer.
I will try to acquire. It turns out that the acquisition mode is not clear, several versions appear and it is not known which is the most current one.
As a payment is never asked, it means it won’t work.
Thank you for your help.

If you click on the first link in the thread I shared, it would take you to the page for the Joint Push/Pull extension which contains the information you need.

The only other version of Joint Push/Pull is an old, no longer supported version for SU2016 and earlier.

I don’t know how you come to conclusions like this.

You can also check the trial status of each extension from the tools menu.
Trial

2 Likes
This option worked and in fact I entered the sketchucation website where I was able to make the purchase.
Thank you very much.
I also thank all those who contributed with help.

Hi There, I already purchased a license and also validated it. Also I have the current version of LibFredo6 and Skechtcation Extension Store installed. The toolbar appears but after selecting one of the tools the further options not visable. Any ideas on that? Appreciate your help!

Did you get a notification at startup of Sketchup?

I would suggest that you delete the Fredo6_!LibFredo6 subfolder in the Plugin directory and then reinstall LibFredo6 (no need to reinstall Sketchup or JointPushPull).

Hi Fredo,

I recently purchased your joint push pull plugin and am experiencing the same thing as this user. It is also coming up blank with my curviloft tool. I added my license today and also restarted sketchup, uninstalled your libfredo_6 like you suggested, and am still getting this error. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Attached is a screenshot of what I am experiencing.

Best,
Micaela

I hope you reinstalled the latest version, it is necessary for his plugins to work.

I reinstalled the version available on sketchucation. Would this be the latest?

Yes, it would be the latest.

You need the latest version of LibFredo6, v13.9a.

1 Like

Thank you! I thought I had the most recent version but I did not. I appreciate your help and fast response.

Best,
Micaela