I can't download some extension manager tools

I cant download some extension manager tools and even if I have enabled sandbox i couldnt find it in the tool bar.What can I do?

First, be more specific. What “extension manager tools” are you talking about? Do you mean extensions? They aren’t downloaded via Extension Manager. You download and install then directly from the Extension Warehouse panel.

Have you tried restarting SketchUp?

When you installed SketchUp did you install it correctly? That is, did you right click on the installer and choose Run as administrator?

Have you entered a legitimate license?

Did you switch it’s toolbar ON ?
Go to View > Toolbars…
and check the Sandbox Tools toolbar in the dialog’s listing of tollbars.

It should appear floating, and then you can dock it wherever you wish.

it’s not even there to switch it on

it couldn’t load 3h furniture and i did it in an οther pc I know that it isn’t downloaded via extension manager. i did restarted multiple times and i did downloaded by right clicking on the run as administrator and yes i have paid for it

Could it have anything to do with this?

How many monitors do you have? Sometimes, a new toolbar gets lost in between.
The sandbox tools come with the package, if you have bought an extension through the Extension Warehouse prior to version 2019, you must be logged in with the same Trimble ID

thanks that the problem

one the problem is that i cant find it when i right click on the toolbar

You best contact the developer.
The instructions are somewhat mixed up, follow the right instructions to install the extension for your version 2019.

im trying

how can i contact?

http://3hfurniture.net/support.html

I took pake 4 license 6 months before now its not working Tried to contact thought email to 3HF team but no one responded for that .am totally stuck my old and present project not able access details and modify

Can any one reply for this

1 Like

Can you take a screenshot of the Toolbars window, where Sandbox should show up? Go to View > Toolbars and take a screenshot of the results, please, down wherever that extension would be.

I have the same situation as you. Did you solve the problem?

NÓ không xuất hiện như hướng dẫn

Please take a screenshot of your View > Toolbars window, where you’d expect to see your sandbox tools, please.

Hi
I didn’t get any solution for this :pensive::frowning:

Do you got solutions for that

Even I try to contact the 3HF team way email but no use no one replyed

And do know any other plugging like 3hfuniture

because of 3hfuniture not working we strongly more

Please let me know if any knows the similar plugin

From what I can see, 3H Furniture is no longer doing business. It appears their extension has been removed from the Extension Warehouse and their website is no longer active. Between the native features in SketchUp (Report Generator, CAD export and some general extensions, etc.) you should be able to manage what it appears 3H Furniture used to do.