How to use SketchUp Make 2015 after Pro Trial expires?

i have the same problem ; i uninstalled trial version and than install free version but always i see that the version is trial

@seghier: SketchUp Make comes with a 30-day trial of Pro features. You can enjoy Pro features for 30 days. After that, SketchUp will ask your permission to run as Make. This is entirely by design.

2 Likes

I moved 5 posts to a new topic: Date and Time changed on computer effected my SketchUp Make trial

I have the same issues as the folks above. I select “use for personal projects”, install it and get the license error. Yet, despite the fact that SketchUp has never been installed on this PC before, it tells me that my Pro trial has expired.

How hard is it to link to the correct file? I tried this on 2 PC’s, one with Linux Mint, and one with Windows 8. Same result. Used Chrome both times.

@legoman666 What is the name of the installer file you are getting? Does it not start with “SketchUpMake-en” ?
Thanks.

SketchUpMake-en-x64.exe

Thanks, that is the right download. I’ll follow up via Private Message to get more info and try to diagnose the issue.

I moved 5 posts to a new topic: Trying to open a SketchUp 2015 model in SketchUp 2014

someone please help me whatever i do i only get pro version and it asks for licence what should i do to get sketchup make? i tried putting personal projects but still it gives me sketchup pro

yeah me too it tells the same

I’m getting the same thing. Downloaded SketchUpMake-en-x64.exe using personal projects as well, but every time it is asking for a license file. I’m on Win 8.1. Also using Chrome to download the file. Please fix, would like to have my students try this tool out in their project.

Just tried downloading with Firefox as well and am getting the same error. Ooops…sketchup is having trouble connecting to your network license server.

Can you post screenshots of the error you are seeing? It’s very strange that the error would be about a network license server.

I JUST downloaded SketchUp today, and am not able to use it as it says it’s expired. How can I fix this?

@sarahsummers: Did you intend to download SketchUp Make? It seems you were given the Pro installer. Either way, if this was the first time you ever installed SketchUp 2015 on this computer, you shouldn’t have seen this expiration message. I will send you a private message asking for some diagnostic information.

Hey Sara download sketchup make 2015 and if you need stl exporter file you can go www.sketchupwarehouse.com and get
Sketchup plugin

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: SketchUp Make download page on SketchUp website

sorry for the repetition, but I am facing the same problem - I am trying to use the Make version after teh Pro expired, but the system insists on purchasing a licence. how can I solve the problem?

Here is the issue.
"
The easy, fun, and free way to draw in 3D
Model anything in 3D.
Share and download models from SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse.
SketchUp Make is not licensed for commercial work.
Think you might need SketchUp Pro?
"
If we choose “I Plan to use Sketchup for: Personal Projects” there is nor longer an option to download Make it directs you to download Pro Only.

You will notice that if you select “I Plan…: Educational Use” the option to select either Make or Pro will show up on the right.

Else, I would just follow the link posted above (link) [<---- Recommonded option]

hope that is helpful.
Regards

1 Like

The link to the sketchup site download all page has been posted several times.

Here it is again.

Go to the link and download Make in whatever language or version you want.