How to get past this, "You have exceeded your allowed activations"

I have installed 2022 and I get this message, " You have exceeded your allowed activations". How do I get past this stopping point.

Sign out and sign in again. If that doesn’t work, paste this into File Explorer’s path:

%AppData%\SketchUp\SketchUp 2022\SketchUp\

Delete the login_session.dat file, and reopen SketchUp.

I have the same problem and this does not work!!

I fixed my problem. I am disappointed that I got no help from Sketchup. It late, I need to get some rest. Tomorrow I will try to show you the solution.

A hint, the little man heads on the top right corner is the solution. Use the head to sign out of all Sketchup Prol. I now have 2021 and 2022 operating at the same time. I need 2021 to make sure I have the plugging installed correctly and in the same position.

I don’t want to sign out right now until I get all my plugins over. Just click on the upper right corner of any display to see if you can sign out. I know that is not much help. But I don’t want to lose what I have.

Any word on how to fix this? I tried the delete login session. Still does not work. This is very frustrating. I just recently deleted someone from our member page and replaced with another.

Before deleting that file, one should go to myaccount.trimble.com, go to ‘My products’ select ‘Included apps’ and then hit the ‘Manage devices’ link.

2 Likes

Thanks for this post. It was the only procedure that returned access to my SU2023 application.

Thanks again,
Gdub_53

then what?

Don’t double post.