How do I transfer my SU license to my New computer?

How do I transfer my SU license to my New computer? Where do I find a link to “down load”?

What version of SketchUp are you using? What kind of license? What operating system? Complete your forum profile. That information helps us help you. What is it you want to “down load”?

I am using SketchUp Pro 2018 (because it worked with my old computer). Now I would like to use it on my new computer (a MacBook Pro 12.5.1 ) (and upgrade my license to the latest version). I wonder how I do it?
Did I answer all your questions?

Go to SketchUp.com and purchase the Subscription license for SketchUp 2022. That’s the latest version and it supports Mac OS 12.xx.xx. Once you’ve completed the purchase you will get a link to download the installer.

Please complete your forum profile so we don’t have to keep asking you what version of SketchUp and operating system you have.

With the SketchUp Pro subscription, there is no licensing. You will use your Trimble ID as your authorization, so there is no need to fumble around for a license serial number, or authorization code.

If you would like to purchase SketchUp Pro, please visit: 3D Modeling Software Pricing | 3D Design Program Cost | SketchUp. Or, you are welcome to call us at 303-546-1100, opt 1 - our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mountain Time).