How do I get rid of a little rectangle at beginning and end of every line I draw?

Hi,
Every time I draw a simple line a tiny bold rectangle appears at the beginning and end of very line. How do I get rid of this? It makes my drawing look v ugly. Relatively new to SketchUp and grateful for your assistance.
Thanks. Nicola

You can remove the endpoint in the Styles window (Windows - Styles). Choose Edit then un-check the Endpoints option.

Hooray, it worked. Now I just need to work out how to turn off Outliner for this drawing. Thank you for your help.

If you mean the Outliner window, just close it! If not, please elaborate on what you mean by “Outliner”.

If by “Outliner” you mean the heavier dark lines around the model, you can turn off Profile just above Endpoints… if you mean the Profiler window, just click the X to close as @slbaumgartner said.

Thank you again Aaron. Yes, it was the Profile that I needed to switch off.
----Original message----
Date : 09/12/2015 - 15:27 (GMT)
To : nicolasemple@btinternet.com
Subject : [SketchUp Forum] [SketchUp] How do I get rid of a little rectangle at beginning and end of every line I draw?

TheOnlyAaron
      SketchUp Team Member

December 9

If by “Outliner” you mean the heavier dark lines around the model, you can turn off Profile just above Endpoints… if you mean the Profiler window, just click the X to close as @slbaumgartner said.

To respond, reply to this email or visit How do I get rid of a little rectangle at beginning and end of every line I draw? in your browser.