How do download sketchup pro 2023

Now it’s giving me this:

Click on Subscription

Now this . . .

Click Home, and open a file. You do not have a classic license, you have a subscription, so avoid this tab.

Because you started a trial, that needs to run its course, so you will not see your paid license until the trial runs out. You will not have to do anything else aside from open a file a start modeling.

Okay. But is it still Pro?

Yes. It’s still Pro.

1 Like

There’s no desktop free version, and there aren’t classic licenses anymore.

It says that your subscription is active, so you are able to use it for a year until your subscription ends. You don’t need to do anything else.

1 Like

The trial is SketchUp Studio, which has a few added features (V-ray, Revit Importer, and Scan Essentials). But it is the exact same SketchUp. You are active, you are good to go.

There aren’t not pro versions of sketchup fro desktop, the free and Go versions work on the web.

So this is definitely Pro version shown here?

Yes! We keep telling you that.

1 Like

Okay. All good.

Thanks for your help and patience :slight_smile:

Just one last question (sorry, I’m very new to this) . . . See how it says ‘Your Trial will end November’ - when it does I can still click on the desktop icon and it’ll be business as usual etc?

Because you started a trial, that needs to run its course, so you will not see your paid license until the trial runs out. You will not have to do anything else aside from open a file and start modeling.

Every month you’ll be asked to sign in, to be able to use sketchup and Layout, but it takes just a minute to do it.