How can my other team member open the same model in their viewer?

Hi,

My name is Andrew and I am somewhat new to using the viewer. I have been using, I believe, SketchUp Pro at my workplace. I am wondering, how can I upload the model so that my other team members can access the model on their viewer app?

Right now, the only way I know how to do it is to upload the model into my account. I can access the model on my tablet, but I am wondering if there is a way to share the model, so that my other team member can also view it on their viewer?

Thank you very much.

One way could be to set up a project in Trimble Connect and invite the team members.
Have a structured folder and naming which leaves no room for confusion.
It would be nice to have some ‘mirroring’ option for the viewers, so one stakeholder could take control of all screens and present the model ‘live’ in front of the rest of the team.
Kubity does that and has some realistic rendering as well, but there is no live editing possible.
What do you need, just viewing or also editing?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the reply.

Right now just viewing.

I thought that it would be helpful for a 3D model be present during a meeting. Don’t want to sound like a parrot, I want to know if there is a way for my other team member to have access to SketchUp model I will be working at home. That’s the general of it.