Help! My recent files won't load

Hello,

I am unable to access any of my recent files - they’re all stuck on loading. I have tried downloading the files to use in the desktop version but the download won’t start. I’ve also tried creating new files and saving them but they won’t save, it instead pops up with an error message stating “We’re having an issue reaching Trimble Connect. Please download a backup file. While you try that, we’ll be working on this issue”.

I’ve tried numerous things, including restarting my PC, browser etc. any ideas?

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same problem! I’m on MacOS Monterey 12.2.1. Tried with multiple browsers, cleared all history/cookies/cache, multiple restarts. Nothing!

1 Like

See: https://status.connect.trimble.com/

There’s currently an outage that is being worked on. Try again later.

When will it be back up?

When the problem is solved.

1 Like

Same none of my files will loads and ive got a project due in a day. Please fix this I’ve been at this projects for 24 hours straight.

That sucks. On the bright side, I can still make builds! :slight_smile:

It’s being worked on.

1 Like

Excellent! Thank you!

Do you know how long these things take?

Nope. They take as long as they take. It depends on what the exact issue is and what is required for the fix. I’m not a Trimble employee so even if someone there knew, they’d have no reason to tell me.

Ok, thanks anyway :+1:

Hi, this issue is now resolved and you should see your files load properly again. Many apologies for this outage. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.