Help me please!

I am using the normal tool, the orbiter, but when the tool gets crazy it goes over the model, without me going there, and in this video you can see the other problem, which is when I double click, within the group I am working, the pointer goes crazy, and goes anywhere, selecting tools alone, and does not let me do anything else, for several minutes, managing alone.

I fixed your video.

I fixed your video.
May I see? How can I fix, this problem in my archive

I replaced your sideways video with a normal upright version. Look at your own post, which is number 19 in the topic. You’ll see that the video is upright now. If you needed a copy of my version of the video, you could right-click on it and choose the download option.

Oh thank you, but the problem, it is not the video yet, it is my project in sketshup, which I have designed that has a problem, I send a video, for everyone look what happens to me, when I use the Orbite tool, and when I double click on the model, the mouse goes crazy and he selects all the tools and they move in all directions, and the orbite tool moves the other way, but not in the right way.

I have my archive, here with the problem.

It looks like when you orbit, your cursor is not over the model at all. You’re orbiting around a point in space around the model as a result.

Try orbiting while your cursor is over a part of your model. Specifically, start orbiting at the point on your model you want to stay on screen.

It looks, but when I work on the model, I try to orbite in the model, and the tool, the tool drives me away

Okay, but I think there is something in my file, because it sends me out of the model, when I orbit normal, it is not noticeable because everything looks very fast, but if I was orbiting in the model, and the orbit takes me out of it when it gets out of control and it moves me away, every time I try to get closer to narrower spaces, or if I simply orbit, like the mouse, when I double click, to edit the group.

[image]

Computer error

Yes, It maybe possible, but I can`t fine the problem.

I am surprised no one has asked you about the computer you are using the amount of memory you have. And yes, it matters. How old is it and what version of operating system and how much memory do you have? Have you use SketchUp for web and does it do the same thing?

SketchUp works great for millions of people so the first questions should be related to the actual user, not SketchUp

not sure if it’s related but I wonder if there is not a whole lot of hidden geometry connected to the edges being selected. I have a vague recollection of this happening to me many years ago. I can’t remember the fix but it definitely hasn’t happened since my proficiency improved.

Go to the Camera Menu, scroll down and select Field Of View, then type 35 and hit Enter/Return.
Then see if it orbits better.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.