GK Ware - CabMaker Problem?

I’ve seen a lot of posts on these forums about the GK Ware CabMaker not working for people after they paid, has anyone had any luck actually getting this thing to work or is this extension a complete fraud? I’ve paid for it and will be calling the credit card company to report this extension as it is still unable to be used.

If anyone has a working copy how did you manage to get it working? The website states it will be able to be used once paid for but that’s turned out to be 100% false…

I haven’t tried the plugin, but take a look at this thread by the plugin’s creator, gkernan: CabMaker2 Kitchen, Vanities and case work Plugin/Extension. It would seem that it’s only an error/incompatibility from your side?
Try describing your problem in more detail to @gkernan .

HI @Mfee .

The extension is definitely not a fraud. I have been using it for a while now and even had an 1on1 online lesson with him. I am not sure but I think he is recovering from Covid. i have been trying to rerach him as well but he hasn’t answered. I hope he is ok.

He did indeed report that he was trying to recover from COVID. Hopefully he’s doing well and will be back in the saddle soon.