GeForce RTX 2060 Nvidia Settings

After having so many recent issues with my ASUS i7 gaming laptop GTX 1070 (mostly with windows 10 updates and now hardware issue and will be sending it back to them for repair), I purchased a new Dell desktop XPS 8930, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (4x8GB), 1 TB PCle x4 SSD + 2TB HD, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, CFL-R i9-9900K 8-Core (FY19HOL) Could someone please tell me what the optimal Nvidia 3d settings should be configured to and do I change the global settings or config to the specific SU program settings or both. Using latest version SU 2019 and iRenderNXT. Your advice is very much appreciated. Barb

Right click on the desktop>Nvidia control panel>Manage 3D settings>Global settings>Open GL rendering GPU>select the 2060>under Power management mode > prefer maximum performance. apply settings.
Under program settings Select Trimbal SU Open GL rendering GPU select the 2060, apply settings.

thank you so very much for responding so quickly…have a wonderful day. B

ALSO wandering if the following - under program settings should be also changed to (read that someplace):

Anisotropic filtering be: Application-controlled
Antialiasing - FXAA: On
Antialiasing - Gamma correction - On
Antialiasing - Mode: Application-controlled
Open GL rendering GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample: Off
Texture filtering - Negative LOD bias: Allow

I leave those settings at the defaults.

thanks… B