FlexTools Extension

Yet another FlexSlat use case! :grinning:
I’d love to see a closeup in Sketchup + the options window to see how you worked it out.

1 Like

Hello everyone, we’re glad to introduce a new 3 Sash FlexSlider.

A Multi Sash FlexSlider is also in development, but till it’s ready, if you need a quick 3 sash sliding window/door this component will do the work. It works just like the original 2 sash FlexSlider.

Three Sash Slider_01

1 Like

New update for ComponentFinder!

A new navigation sidebar, custom component toolbars, a better user interface and a lot more improvements!

More info at the blog: New ComponentFinder Navigation Bar and Toolbars – FlexTools

1 Like

We’d like to thank Alex Oliver from SketchUp School for including FlexTools in the list of 10 extension every architect should know.

Check out all 10 extensions in the video: 10 SketchUp Extensions Every Architect Should Know - YouTube

3 Likes

One example of using WallCutter - kitchen sink is a WallCutter and cuts worktop and shelf under it. I use WallCutter for the cooktop as well.

5 Likes

light fixture as a WallCutter

4 Likes

That idea is actually pretty neat, totally going to steal that. :smile:

Here’s some recent stuff done w/ Flextool for Windows and Panels below.

4 Likes

It’s nice to see how you’re using WallCutter for not so obvious scenarios. It should be faster and more stable with rounded objects like the lights and sinks with the latest release, are you seeing any difference?

Nice!!
Where are you using Flexpanels? For the glass windows? The wall cladding? The wooden floor?

Im using WallCutter v0.11.0. I did not face any problem with it yet. Showen components may be created in some previous versions, I`m not sure what version was used (current at the time :smiley: )

New Flex Multi Slider released! :tada:

With any number of leaves you wish, 3 configurations, glass or solid panels - It will cover most of the sliding doors and windows you use day-to-day.

Check it out: https://flextools.cc/blog/new-flex-multi-slider/
Flex Multi Slider

1 Like

We haven’t done any promotions for a whole year, but hey, today is Black Friday! :smiley:

:point_right: https://flextools.cc/black-friday/

animation_04 cover_03-2020

1 Like

@Yoni I’m trying to use the double hung window and mullions in lower sash don’t work. Did it get broken in last update or something? I had a friend try and it’s not working for him ether.

Oh yeah, look’s like you hit a bug that wasn’t there before. We’re looking into it and we’ll issue a fix ASAP.

Just released a fix for Double Hung (and a couple of fixes for ComponentFinder). You will want to replace the double-hung windows you’ve used with the latest version from the toolbar.

2 Likes

@Yoni thanks you guys rock.

2 Likes

Thanks to Justin for the video!

@Yoni Think I found another one. FlexDoor Glass can’t get door handles on both doors or door2.

I believe that’s a feature, not a bug :wink:

To get a handle on the 2nd door - see here: FlexDoor – FlexTools

I typically keep to myself on forums like this but just had a killer experience with support. They helped me out and saved me a ton of time.

This extension is worth every penny. So much time is saved, never any issues, plenty of options, and doesn’t bust the bank. Give this a go and you will be really happy.

RockOn,
Matt

1 Like