Failed to obtain active license for Extension

Hello there,
I have a problem to enable the Extension I bought form Extension Warehouse, eventhough is a Signed developer, cannot update the license, is it becuase I use SketchUp 2019 vesion? how can I solve this problem?
Thank you.

Hey a.sainz,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We are currently assessing how to resolve this issue. The good news is we have a workaround to get you back up and running. I have sent you a private message with details on how to resolve the issue.

Any others who are having a similar issue, please reach out to the SketchUp Support team for assistance here: Support - Technical Support | SketchUp Help

Cheers,
Riley

2 Likes

Hi there,

I have the same issue with Sketchup Pro 2019 and trying to fill in the license of

s4u Make Face Pro.
Could you send me that private message too, please?

br,
Ron Schiltmans

Same issue here for me for SketchUp 2019 trail and trying to use a purchased license for Eneroth Slicer. Please help.

Thank you!

Hi,

could you send me that private message too?

i had same issues with eneroth reference manager extention

@rachmad_handoko This is a thread from three years ago and a version that is no longer available. Also, Riley has not posted on this forum since 2019. If you are having issues you are probably better off posting new topic explaining your issue and asking for help.

noted.
thanks @TheOnlyAaron

1 Like