Extension Warehouse support

I’m having issues with a purchased extension on the Extension Warehouse. Maybe I’m just blind but I cannot find a link anywhere to get support.

The plugin TruOffset shows that it has an update. When I update and restart Sketchup, and update is still shown as waiting to be installed. Have tried a few times now but it never actually updates.

Who do I contact to get this resolved?

Thanks.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. I still get the notice that an update is pending.
As for the developer, the last response I got was this, “Sorry to read that you are still having trouble with the extension. Unfortunately, this is all handled by Trimble, so there is not much we can do about that. We can only suggest to contact Trimble again, if you haven’t done it already.”
So thank you, but your suggestions have already been tried and failed.

So, where do I find the link to contact Trimble’s Extension Warehouse support?

Check this link [Plugin] TIG-Smart_offset • sketchUcation • 1 which is smart offset by TIG maybe will help. He is one of the best more prolific plugin developers.

Alright, being tired of this issue, i decided to try something…
With the sketchup extensions folder open, i loaded up sketchup, went to the ext. warehouse, and before clicking update, i pulled all traces of TruOffset from the extension folder. The update completely replaced everything, so at least that is working (assuming the last version is from 12/16/2014)
The the problem isn’t that the extension won’t update but the system for whatever reason is falsely telling me i need to update. Hope its the latter but still annoying…