Extension loading error

Dear friends,
When a customer starts SketchUp, he see a message that default extensions are failed.

C:/Users/sw0711.kim/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/su_advancedcameratools/actloader.rbe 파일 로드 오류
Failed to read RBE/RBS file.
C:/Users/sw0711.kim/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/su_dynamiccomponents/ruby/dcloader.rbe 파일 로드 오류
C:/Users/sw0711.kim/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/su_sandbox/sandboxmenus.rbe 파일 로드 오류
C:/Users/sw0711.kim/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/su_trimble_connect/boot.rbe 파일 로드 오류

Are there anyone who knows about this issue?

The username holds a dot, try to avoid special characters like that.

I tried it as you mentioned. I changed the username without a dot. But nothing was happened.
I have tried following ways.

1. change username without a dot
  2. Change %appdata% ‘plugins’ folder name
  3. Change %appdata% ‘SketchUp’ folder name
  4. Reinstall SketchUp

if you have any idea please let me know.

You might want to try repairing the installation by rightclicking on the installer file while being logged in as the (changed) user account and choose ‘run as administrator’
Then do a cold reboot (shut computer down and restart)

Just to clarify Win10 username limitations…

Username is a string with a maximum length of 256 characters.

It can contain letters (a-z or A-Z), numbers (0-9), and periods (.) ans underscores ()
It should not contain an ampersand (&), equals (=), underscore (
), double-quote ("), plus-sign (+), comma (,), brackets (<,>), or more than one period (.)
It should also not include several other commonly preserved characters, like / or \ or : or * or @ or ’ or ? or [ or ] or initial or final blank spaces.
Do not use the “NONE”, this is also a restricted username.

I would not expect the single . before kim to cause an issue but it is best avoided anyway…

So early advise stands…
Has the user installed SketchUp properly ?
With SketchUp switched off and logged in as the normal user-name…
Find the SketchUp installer’s exe file - usually in the Downloads folder ?
Select that exe file and right-click > context-menu > “Run as administrator”
As it’s already installed, when prompted choose “Repair” [for a new installation it’d be “Install”]
After it completes restart to see if it’s better.
Installing any complex app in any other way can cause unexpected issues with permissions, which often manifest themselves like the reported errors…
So never double-click an installer’s exe file to ‘Run’ it.
Even if your normal user account had admin-powers it is NOT the same thing…

There have been a few reports of users with this issue which persisted even after a re-install done ‘properly’ - this seems to relate to a corrupted user-account…
There are ways of duplicating your account name etc which seem to resolve this but it’s beyond the scope of this topic to cover this in detail… [@colin]