Error Loading File On SU21

Hi everyone,

When I start up SU2021 there’s a Error occurring. This is what appears.
Error Loading File s4u_scaletool.rb
Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method copyright=' for nil:NilClass> C:/Users/ENRIQUE/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/s4u_scaletool.rb:14:in module:S4u_ScaleTool
C:/Users/ENRIQUE/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/s4u_scaletool.rb:4:in <module:S4U>' C:/Users/ENRIQUE/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/s4u_scaletool.rb:3:in <top (required)>’

Any help on how to resolve this? I uninstalled through extension manager and re-installed through extension warehouse. Same issue. Help please!

The author uploaded a new version of another of his extensions that had the same problem. I’ve pinged him about this one, too.

I suggest you contact the author of the extension, as it evidently contains a bug.

1 Like

yea i checked out your previous message but i’m not registered so I couldn’t download anything.

You could register for Sketchucation. It’s free and there are a lot of extensions hosted there that aren’t hosted in the Extension Warehouse including those by Fredo6 and TIG.

s4u ScaleTool has been updated at Sketchucation.

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.