Issues with loading Curic Drawing tools for SU2021

Dear all

I have issues installing the Curic Drawing tools in SU21. I have checked with the developer (that has responded very quickly and service minded :slight_smile: ) that I have the link to the SU21 extension files and not the older ones. Does anybody have the knowledge to translate the message below that I get when I start up SU21?

I have activated my license in SU21.

Thank you

Error: #<LoadError: 126: Det angivne modul blev ikke fundet. - C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_dio2/clib/so/2.7/x64/DIO2.so>
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require’
c:/users/jakob/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/curic_dio2/loader.rbe:94:in <module:DIO2>' c:/users/jakob/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/curic_dio2/loader.rbe:49:in module:CURIC
c:/users/jakob/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/curic_dio2/loader.rbe:42:in <main>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in eval’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load’
C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_dio2.rb:23:in register_extension' C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_dio2.rb:23:in module:DIO2
C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_dio2.rb:5:in <module:CURIC>' C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_dio2.rb:3:in <top (required)>’
Error: #<LoadError: 126: Det angivne modul blev ikke fundet. - C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_stretch/clib/so/2.7/x64/Stretch.so>
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require’
c:/users/jakob/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/curic_stretch/loader.rbe:43:in <module:Stretch>' c:/users/jakob/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/curic_stretch/loader.rbe:9:in module:CURIC
c:/users/jakob/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/curic_stretch/loader.rbe:2:in <main>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in eval’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load’
C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/curic_stretch.rb:22:in `register_extension’
C:/Users/jakob/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp

Hi, not really a reply to your personal problem but a reply to everyone who have problems with @curic4su extensions and SU21

curic send an email

Curic Now Supports SketchUp 2021!

• To download new installs, please reopen the mail receipt containing your license key or login into gumroad.com by your email address.
  • Don’t copy the Curic plugins from an older SketchUp version
  • Always install the plugin from rbz file inside Extension Manager
  • Uninstall old plugin’s version before installing new versions in SketchUp
2 Likes

The developer has quickly resolve the issues. Thank you for a quick and efficient effort.

1 Like

and if i don’t have that mail any more…

contact the developer and ask if they can sort you out

1 Like

Well the strange thing is that the Studio Version (I have up and running in SU20) doesn’t show up under the library of bought goods in my GUMROAD user page. So no possibility to download it back again. Or do I miss something?

I received an email about the updated version with a download link. Check your junk folder.

A lot of SPAM these days. So this folder is cleaned out on frequent base.
I guess I’m toasted if that would be the case. But I’m confident since I’ve bought the Studio Version that @curic4su will find a way to get back my license working into SU21 soon!

Hi
I have just bought Curic Stretch but am having problems getting it to work in SU21-- the toolbar does not appear once I have loaded it-- I downloaded it from Gumroad today
Thanks
Ric

According to the Curic Stretch page on the Extension Warehouse this extension only supports up to SU2019. Might be the problem. It would be nice if @curic4su would actually make contact here to help folks get things sorted with the extensions they’ve purchased from him.

Aghh ok-- thank you
I will request a refund-- shame-- it was a great extension

Curic Stretch (CDT) with SketchUp 2022

cri-02

Curic Stretch Gumroad - Curic Stretch

It would be nice if the author updated the Extension Warehouse page as well as support his paying customers.

1 Like