Error Loading File: attributes.rb

Hi all,

Need some help With an error that pops up at every start of Sketchup 2016 pro:

Error Loading File attributes.rb
Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method GetString' for nil:NilClass> C:/Users/jema/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/attributes.rb:387:in <top (required)>’

Anyone that have a good idea what this could be?

Best regards
Jesper

I suspect that you’ve copied the attributes.rb file over from an earlier version of SketchUp and it’s not compatible.
Posting the first line of an error message is not very helpful…
I suspect the full error is because the file you have been trying to get loaded is either not encoded as UTF-8 and/or has syntax errors that break the Ruby that is now used in SketchUp [since v2014].
To stop the errors simply remove the file C:/Users/jema/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/attributes.rb or rename it with a final ! so it doesn’t load.
You could also use the SketchUcation Plugins Manager to do the same thing without having to try and find, then open your [hidden-by-default] C:/Users/jema/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins folder…

Hi,

By help of SketchUcation Plugins Manager I found it to be Didiers “Estimates Extended” and it’s not yet validated for use in 2016.

Thank’s for you kind assistance TIG.

Best regards
Jesper