Entity Info tab not working properly

I’m having an issue on one of my computers running SketchUp Pro 2014. The Entity Info tab does not show fully. In other words the top of the tab is there but not all the info under it. I’m a very long term user of SketchUp - from the very beginning days with AtLast - so I know how it should work. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn’t help.

Anyone have any ideas about a fix?

Running on a Mac with OS 10.9.5

On Windows, the Entity Info dialog has three states: Minimised, with only the title showing (I think this was originally an Apple invention), opened, and details showing (there is a Show/Hide Details button, a small black and white square with an arrow). I don’t know if it is the same in a Mac.

Anssi

On OS X there is the issue that it sometimes crops the Entity Info inspector dialog. (Interesting that it persists after reinstallation, so the wrong size must be stored in a configuration). The solution is to do SketchUp → Preferences → Workspace → Reset Workspace.

1 Like

Resetting the Workspace seems to have taken care of this issue. We’ll see if it sticks.

Thanks.