Entering Dimensions

Somehow I have managed to turn off my ability to type a dimension (feet/Inches) and hit enter and have it stay. I have tried digging through preferences and I cannot figure it out. I’m betting its a simple fix but I could spend hours looking for it. Anybody know what the problem is?

This is in LayOut? With what tool? Describe exactly what you are doing.

I was using the push/pull tool trying to get it to pull to 3’ exactly and each time I hit enter after entering 3’ it went back to zero. I then was trying to create a perpendicular line on a line to continue teh angle of the opposing line and it would tun purple but when entering a dimension it would not create the draw… I have since gone back and somehow got the tape measure to mark again after it not snappping to my entered dimensions either and now am able to create line drawings that snap to an entered dimension.

This is not in Layout this is in SU2016

You put this in the LayOut forum which made it confusing. I’ll move it.

Are you clicking in the Measurements box after you start Push/Pull? If so, don’t.

How about uploading the SKP file you’re working on so we can see what you are trying to do.

It seems to be working now… Whatever setting I changed seems to be changed back…???

Sorry for hopping into the wrong forum…

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.