Encounter error report when checking my new PC using sketchup 2018 checkup

Hi All, I encountered error report when I use sketchup 2018 checkup to check the compatibility of my new PC to sketchup pro 2018. I noticed that the error report appear : Your " GeForce 940MX/PCIe/SSE2" graphic card has 1MB of graphic card memory. Sketchup requires a graphic card that has 256MB or more of memory ". However, please note that my new PC has dedicated graphic card of 4GB memory.(NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated). Why sketchup system check appearred this message which indicated my new PC cannot handle sketchup pro 2018?

If you use “1MB of graphic” phraze to search the Forum, you will find another discussions about this error:
https://forums.sketchup.com/search?expanded=true&q=1MB%20of%20graphic
See if one of that has any solution that may help you.

Thanks for sharing. From forum, it seem it could be a bug… MS Utitilty issue… I have try their some method to do the setting for my graphic card to sketchup, it still prompt this error report…

It is a known error with CheckUp. If you want to see if your computer can run SketchUp, I would suggest to install SketchUp and simply try it. I can’t see the point of CheckUp, especially when there is such a bug in it.

@yttay Please read all the instructions on the CheckUp download page
most especially the section Results and what they mean.