Suddenly none of the embedded 3dwarehouse links that we have on our website will work. The frame that you click into comes back with ‘The specified model could not be loaded’. I’ve tried refreshing the links with new ones but this has no effect.
The only change that has been made was adding a URL to my 3d warehouse page (which I’m assuming should make no difference).
Any help would be amazing as we rely on these models quite heavily.
Hmm. When I use the page inspector in Safari I don’t see that, nor in the html in Wordpress. What I am seeing though is the attached screenshot which might actually suggest this is nothing to do with 3dwarehouse
Yes, I can actually see it now. When I type & into Wordpress it seems to change to & Thanks for your help Adam. I don’t think this is a 3dwarehouse issue. Seems to be more to do with Wordpress I think.
Hi. I think you may be correct. For some reason 3dwarehouse will send the thumbnail through but no longer allows the model to load because the code contains the “&” symbol. When I save this in Wordpress it gets changed to “&” which is no longer acceptable for loading the model for some reason but works fine so long as it stays as “&”. Not sure why it is fine for the thumbnail though. I only noticed the issue yesterday AM.
if you type & you get an &
but if you type & in your code, you get… something else (my html/css course is from 2013, I don’t remember all)
I tagged the Guz in my first message because he is part of the warehouse team. and you’re right, it might be a wordpress thing (with their WYSIWYG editor, the & might work as an &) but as they are developing the warehouse these days, who knows, they might have updated a library or something.