Dynamic component option box non operate as soon as I open attribute tool all pro versions, all computers

Hi,
I am preparing a serious training (all over France, including videos) for state architects, town planners, urban designers and technicians.
I planned to introduce dynamic components with a simple constant area surface with variable on red axe (choice of the surface enable for user in option tool).
No problem for creation and manipulation but as soon as I open the attribute tool, the option tool is not working : no name of the component neither image, neither option : “no component selected”.
I must close SUp and re-open to access the options but same problem if I open att tool.
I am on W10 with a 2018pro version AND IT IS THE SAME IN ALL OF MY PRO VERSION FROM V8-13-14-17-18 ON ALL MY COMPUTERS.
I test with the native collection of D.C. same problem…
Did it happen to anyone I don’t remember this problem when I used DC time ago ?

I precise for SUpTeamMembers that SUp reputation is involved in such trainings.
I already had to cancel a series of videos about Street View, because those state professionnals thought it was replaced by something equivalent…

Thank you

Here some screenshots from some of my pro versions.
plantage%20comp|690x388

Have you communicated with SketchUp support?

Have you updated Dynamic Components from Extension Warehouse?

Hi,

I have no message for update in my 2018 pro, not in extension manager, neither in EW.

Le jeu. 17 janv. 2019 à 22:46, Aaron via SketchUp Forum sketchup@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Done.

Try updating it anyway.

https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/dynamic-components

1 Like

Uninstalled re installed same problem.

They just noticed that I didn’t renew my maintenance expired on April 2018…

Let us know if that resolves your problems.