DXF letters won't "dock" and also won't push/pull

I don’t expect any help on Christmas, unless there is someone there who does it for fun and enjoyment. I spent a couple days doing and redoing this barn for photomatch practice, and decided to put in a couple dormers to see if I was good enough to add something to a slanted surface. I also wanted to see if I can bring a round pipe out of the roof for the wood burning stove. Seems impossible because of the slant in the roof. I will be patient. Spending the holiday enjoying the wonders of Sketchup Pro 2020 as my own Christmas present. Thankyou in advance. Much appreciation. ~Robbie

You will get a more helpful reply if you can upload your .skp model file to the forum.

Drag and drop it into your next post if the file is smaller than about 15MB. If it is larger, upload it to a file sharing service such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or WeTransfer, make the file readable by the public, and share a link in your post.

And by the way, it will also help forum members to help you if you give correct information about your system in your forum profile.

What version of SketchUp are you using?

And i5 is not a graphics card. Look in your Control Panel for information about your graphics card (sorry, I use a Mac, and sometimes Windows 10, so I’m not quite sure where to find the information on Windows 7 any longer).

Oh, I am using Windows 10 Pro, with 8 gigs of RAM and a TB HDD. Thankyou for asking. Robbie

This a double post thread with the wrong content.
The title is for something else and you somehow posted the text from another thread.
This whole thread should be deleted as both threads involved have answers elsewhere.

What version of SketchUp are you using? What graphics card? We’ve asked you repeatedly these questions. You don’t answer them and you won’t correct your profile. Why? That information would help us help you.

1 Like

Not a problem, thankyou for the heads up. Robbie