Domain Registration Requests

I’m also in Katy ISD and this morning our teachers can access Sketchup, but not students. Can you please look at students.katyisd.org again? Thanks. @Steve_Ketchup

@carol.jordan Please direct your G Suite admin to the following thread for instructions on how to accept SketchUp for Schools permissions and deploy the app to your domain: SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

The following users have been added to our domain registry.

Please note that this is process does not override the requirement to have the app deployed to your domain by your G Suite administrator.

Our team is aware of an issue that is preventing many users from accessing SketchUp for Schools despite all having completed all required login requirements and we are currently working on a solution.

If you are still unable to access SketchUp for Schools after being added to our registry and following the steps here: SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users please send me a direct message so I can follow up with you individually.

@Lizbooth & @sers1970
@Bluey
@nbrow
@Justbustr
@alxwhite
@twmulroy
@Klorenz
@vincentalm
@Jsonn99
@lvultao
@carol.jordan
@remerson
@Lorenzn
@g-06270808
@gwelba23
@msudberg
@bsteinbach
@bjbowman
@epmsupe
@mc_masco
@Steve_Ketchup

Could the following users please provide me with the domain they would like added to the registry?

@Markham

Thanks everyone for your patience as we try to restore your access to SketchUp for Schools as soon as possible.

Hello,

We need our domain whitelisted: fms.k12.nm.us. We have Google Classroom disabled so that is likely the source of the issue. Thanks!

Robert

Hi I thought we had our domain whitelisted already. i’m having trouble with only a handful of students logging in and getting caught in a loop. it started when I had my students install the sketchup for schools app to their chromebooks. our domain is @npenn.org and @stu.npenn.org

I’m having the same problem. My domain is moe-dl.edu.my

we are having the same problem can you add @northfieldschools.org

i am having this problem out of no where. It was working the last few days. @staff.harrisonschools.org @students.harrisonschools.org

We are also having this issue in our district. Our domain is @nssd112.org and was working fine for students yesterday

We were able to use Sketchup and are unable to login now. Our domain is @mpsdnow.org

Brian Bowman
Technology Supervisor, MPSD
Moss Point School District

@bjbowman @bsteinbach @msudberg @gwelba23 @g-06270808 @lorenzn Please refer to the following post SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users - #19 by ed_smith

Loudoun County Public Schools is now having this issue as well. lcps.org

Our GSuite admin has followed all steps posted here and on the GSuite login change post. Could you please add LCPS.ORG to the allow list?

Michael Wright
Supervisor - Endpoint Management
Loudoun County Public Schools

masconomet.org & mrsdmail.org

Thank you

Please whitelist the following school domain

Lyons Township High School - @d204.lths.net

Hi @Steve_Ketchup & team. Thanks for all of your work in dealing with this!

Can you whitelist @isp.cz?

We’re a K-12 school who was fine until recently. We’ve re-added to the domain and accepted all permissions.
Thanks,
Sheldon

Hello,

Can you register our domain name: @ lasalletoulouse.fr

Thank you in advance,
cordially

Hi Steve,

Students continue to have login problems. We are a high school district and our google domain name is @d204.lths.net

Can you add us to the whitelist, we do not use google classroom. Not sure what changed but this was all working and stopped recently. I have posted a couple of requests for whitelist without reply.

Thanks!

Please add our school domain, @ccs.edu, to your whitelist.

Thank you for making this available to schools.

The following users have been added to our domain registry:

@DbrownLT
@EPMSupe
@itdirector
@Demory
@fmilana

Reminder If you have not yet re-accepted app permissions please see: SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users - #56 by alxwhite

It appears that G Suite now requires Super Admin status to accept our privacy agreement in the marketplace and we would like to confirm whether this is true for all users.

If anyone is able to successfully re-install SketchUp for Schools this morning can you please confirm what level of admin privileges you have access to?

@Tori_SU Could you please add me and my students to the whitelist for SketchUp for Schools (Web)

teachers have the address @montgomery.k12.nc.us
students have the address @mcsstudents.org

Thank you!!