Dimension box not working in 2023

The “dots” represent the grab handle for dragging the toolbar around. There is actually about 5 of them at the Measurements toolbar’s current height.

Because SU2023 migrated to using the cross-platform Qt framework for the GUI.
There is still work to do to bring the new GUI into parity with the old versions that used the very old MFC libraries.

FYI, I myself opened bug issues for both the Measurements (VCB) and Tags toolbars.
Their design was not completed for the SU2023.0 releases. They are not the same height as other toolbars, their edit boxes are not vertically centered and too small, and the text font is also smaller than desired.

I also run with the Measurements toolbar docked at the top left.

Notice how it is shorter than the other toolbars ?

The Tags toolbar (just to the right of the Measurements toolbar) was also the same height until I dragged a copy of the Tag tool button into it. This caused it to expand vertically and fit better, but the tag select picklist control is still too small vertically.

Weirdly, dragging a button (like the Tape Measure tool) into the Measurements toolbar does not correct the height like it does for the Tags toolbar. (The button shrinks to tiny proportions.)