Cursor change

Hi all, I have been searching for an answer to the problem of a cursor not changing for the selected tool, but I did not find a solution. Maybe there is someone who knows how to fix it. I am using Sketchup pro 2018, version Version 18.0.16976 with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1024 MB on my late 2013 iMac. Since I’ve bought a new licence for this year, the cursor seems to be confused. If I select a tool, sometimes the cursor will change back to an arrow, but still with the functionallity of the selected tool.
I live in the Netherlands, by the way. That shouldn’t be a reason for the issue, right? :wink:

So hitting the spacebar doesn’t work?

I haven’t heard of any special concessions or adaptations for your market or any form of “going Dutch”. Could be someone in head office hates orange but it seems unlikely.

Hahaha, hope not…:grin:
Hitting spacebar is bot the problem, the problem is not getting the icon of the selected tool. The cursor often turns, after selecting a tool, back to being a arrow.

I have this issue if I am using MacDraft. I makes the cursor go crazy in SketchUp if have both apps running.

Hmm, never thought about a conflict with another program before. Don’t think I have programs that interfere with Sketchup. Not with former versions of Sketchup anyway.